I have a question about that road in Appy with the dead woman. Aint that the same road where she seats in the back seat of your car? I think there is another road in appy where they is a guy thumbing for a ride. When you pick him up and drop him off so far down the road he disappears or something like that.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
your going for all the wrong reasons you should be ghost hunting ya know looking for ghosts not trying to prove they dont exist im tellin ya ya wont find anything cause none of you all truelly believe
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
so ur sayin if u believe in ghosts u'll see them..but if u dont then u wont see them??
we done found stuff...So Back Off ...j/k
but really saw/found stuff wed. night at that cemitary, (spl)
oo yea and i i truely believe in ghosts just to let u know.. i have been seeing stuff since i was like 3 years old.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
we are going tonight man. and that other place
yes, it is time to bring this thread to the top.
Happy Halloween everyone.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
In Roda (Appy) there is a huge tree at the entrance and supposedly if you go there late at night and pull back the weeds at the bottom of the tree you'll hear a woman scream. It's the woman that hung herself on that tree.
Also the June Tolliver House in BSG-on Halloween night a woman is supposed to appear in the upstairs window rocking a baby.
Bookmarks